Going live.. again!

Feels like I have been starting this blog over and over again one too many times now. But who cares? With a brand new design and a clean slate we are taking a leap into the abyss of the internet.

My time for starting over is almost always during the autumn. I keep finding myself spending too many hours with my own thoughts that I turn them into projects which I never finish, because after autumn comes christmas and then January which mostly is crazy busy and all my projects end up in the bin. However; let's make this time count, or what do you say?

I am still trying to figure out what I want to get out of this blog, but one thing I do know is that I love to share my thoughts with you guys. So let's spend some time together this rainy autumn and see how things turn out. Really sounds like we just started dating and that we now are trying to understand "where this is going". Okey, I am as about now going to stop my 'Love Actually'-bulls**t and finish off this post.

I really hope to see and hear more from you all in the nearest of futures. Peace out! :)

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg